Saturday, February 19, 2011

Where does the time go?

It has been so long since I last posted.  Life has a way of getting away from us.  Next week I start working at the Just Between Friends Sale.  I love helping out friends and benefiting at the same time.  For those who do not know what JBF is well for shame for shame.  JBF is only one of the top consignors sales in the nation.  For the last three years I have made what they call the thousand dollar club.  You take all the duke in your house that your children have accumulated and you sale it for a profit.  You can sell just about any thing.  Clothing, shoes, baby equipment, toys, room decorating things, books, the list goes on and on.  As my children get older we have less and less to sale so I often watch out for the good bargains and try to beat my friend E to the store before they are all gone. 

My family knows that when sale time roles around we all pitch in.  Daddy becomes Mommy for about four days until Nonny and aunt Lesa arrive.  Isn't it funny how it takes an army to do a Mommy's job?  However I really appreciate them helping with my children and the kids love it.

My children like to come and see what all the hub is about.  You can never fully understand the sale unless you help with it.  The thrill of finding the best deals and racing your friends to get them is more fun than words can express.  We work like slaves all day but love it because Daven has a way of making you feel so appreciated and is always so thankful for you helping.  Daven is one of the owners.  I have found Emma many Boutique and name brand clothing items for as little as three dollars.  Now honey I can assure you that you can not buy a baby LuLu anywhere else on the planet for three dollars.  If you don't believe me look it up on line.  Now the blessing to finding those bargains is that I get to shop on the Friday night before the sale starts on Sunday.  Why? you ask because I am what they call a 24 hour employee.  That mean that I donate my 24 hours to shop the best deals in town.  Girls I am here to tell you it is worth every minute.  I shop for three children and I but most of their clothing at JBF and spend only about $300 to $400 on a entire seasons worth of clothing. 

So if you are looking for something for a baby all the way through to a preteen their is something for everyone.  They even have furniture.  Don't take my word for it, come and see for yourself.  Check out the website.  You want to save and make money at the same time this deals for you.  I am in charge of organizing all that duke so I am sure that I will see you there.  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment