Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Always Say It Like It Is

I have this for better choice of words problem with speaking the truth ALWAYS.  I have done it forever, even as a child I said what was on my mind.  Now that I am an adult my buffer seems to work a little better.  I must say though that some people just need to hear it.  For example:  When I take Titus to school in the morning there is always a line to drop off.  Now every school has its parents who believe with all their heart that this school was built for them and that any rules made do not apply unless it bothers them in some way.  So in the drop off line you have the rule followers and the I know it all's.  Some days I wish the front of my car could shoot out idiot bullets to these parents.  It's November people do you really need to set there and watch your child walk all the way to the door?  Or better yet hop out of your car, straighten their clothing, put on their backpack and kiss them?  Now let me just say that I am  very easy going, however when we are sitting in a line of 100 cars or more and you think your child is the only one on the planet, you  better run back to your seat because girl you are about to be mowed over by some serious stay at home moms who are late for the gym. 

Example:  My biggest pet peeve is when people take advantage of those who are too kind to say anything.  You know the type always playing the martyr.  Oh woe is me!!!  They think up  these excuses for everything and in my mind I am thinking are you for real.  Working in the ministry I have met truck loads of these people.  I am sure that it is in every profession.  The best are the excuses for why I cant teach class.  1.  I don't like the curriculum.    Are you for real.  I mean I know every one has an opinion but really.  Save it, pull your Bible out and show the love.  Or think of something better because the curriculum thing is older than the moon.  2.  I am so busy.  You are only busy with what you choose to be busy with.  3. I am with kids all day I just need some time to myself.  Ok I get this to an ex tint, but what is your excuse for the summer quarter.  4.  Why cant the older generation do it.  Because they already did it when you were kid.   5.  I am not a good teacher.  That is how you learn.  So like so many Martyr gone before us we again take advantage of those always willing to give their time to teach Gods word to our children.  On top of that we sat back and critique what they do and complain when we don't agree.  All along not helping, and not offering assistance to those who do.  If your not willing to sign your name the the written complaint in anything in life maybe you should just keep that complaint to yourself. 

I am sure that those things will get me in trouble.  You know it always seems like saying the truth gets you in trouble so people avoid it and smile.  Sometimes I would like to see what they are really thinking.  Please don't be offended by what I have written.  I am just telling you how I think it is.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment